Program Monitoring and Evaluation (3)
This course is designed to provide exposure in theoretical and practical aspects of program or project planning, monitoring and evaluation. After completion of the course, students will be able to carry out monitoring and evaluation of development projects and educational programs independently and working in team. More specifically, students will be able to:
- Identify and assess the needs and problems of development programs/project cycle management and orient themselves about the concept and importance of project/program planning, monitoring and evaluation;
- Orient students with various planning tools used in designing projects/programs and establish linkages of project/program plans with M&E plan and activities;
- Design and develop M & E system, plan, tools and techniques and apply them for a better program/project planning, monitoring and evaluation;
- Conduct and manage monitoring and evaluation of development project/programs; and
- Collect, process, and analyze M&E data and write comprehensive M & E reports.
- Teacher: Dr. Prakash C Bhattarai