Welcome to the Kathmandu University School of Education
Online Application Form for Participating in its PGDE and Master’s Degree Programs
Before you start filling the form please see that you have
- digital copies of all your education certificates of school level and above
- the digital copy of your citizenship certificate
- in case of non-Nepali applicants, the personal identification page(s) of a valid passport
- the digital copy of your recent passport size color photograph
- collect all the information required to fill up the fields included in the Sample Application Form
- the digital copy of the bank voucher or the online payment transfer slip of NPR 500 (Bank Details)
There will be an application fee of NRs500 that needs to be deposited to the Kathmandu University (Account name – Kathmandu University) bank account in Nepal Investment Bank Limited (account no. 00501030250009). KU bank deposit slip with account number is available in some of the branches of this bank. The payment could be made online either through Connect IPS or through any other online transfer system. In case of an online transfer of the application fee, the transfer slip or snapshot of the payment should be included with the application. More information on online payment through Connect IPS and other KU banks are available here.
Those who are waiting for their bachelor’s degree result could also apply. If successful in the entrance, they could also get provisional admission. However, if they could not succeed in their bachelor’s examination result and even if succeeded, could not secure the minimum entry criteria (CGPA 2.5 or second division) their admission will automatically be canceled. In such cases, only 70 percent of the fees paid during the time of admission will be refunded.